1. I have thought of things to say here during the week, but didn’t have time to write them down, and have since promptly forgotten them. So I am not working from a list like I usually do. (Not to worry, there’s usually plenty of spontaneous thoughts that I add as I’m writing, but I’ll have a list of things I’ve thought during the week to get me started.) All this to say I’m doing this off the cuff.
2. In other news, we have some sort of virus going around here, and I started feeling icky on Monday, so I have been out. of. it. blogging-wise. I am so sorry…and I’m not going to make excuses (other than the one I just made 😀 ).
3. I almost didn’t make this post, but I decided I would write something, because I kind of felt like it. It’s actually freeing because I don’t have a certain number of things I want to say, so I can stop whenever.
4. In my WordPress notifications, it told me that I registered a year ago. It does not seem like only a year…it seems like way longer than that! But I trust that they are doing the math right. 😀
5. Speaking of my notifications, I had mentioned to Alison that I had made these chocolate banana fudge bars, and since I just got on my computer, I just saw that she asked me which ones I had made. After answering her, now all I want to do is make them again. 😀 Yum, yum…
6. New music is so awesome, even if it’s nothing new, if you catch my drift. 🙂 What I mean is that music that is new to me is the bomb. My sister found some new songs via the amazing YouTube, and shared them with us
a few days ago on Saturday. ❤
7. Ok, this relates because I was talking about music, and the fact that the Beauty and The Beast soundtrack just started playing on my playlist, but after it coming up in conversation the other day, I’ve been angsting over whether the live-action version will be any good. And I only saw Beauty and the Beast for the first time about six months ago. Am I allowed to worry about this? I just know that when they remake an old movie, it’s either really good or really bad, and I don’t want them to mess up the Beauty and the Beast!
8. You guys might remember my Oh-My-Disney obsession… Well, on Tuesday I was having waves of nausea and dizziness, and stayed on the couch for most of the morning. Since I had read all my blogs, and I didn’t feel like doing much else, I amused myself by browsing OMD’s most recent posts, and since I hadn’t been there in about a month or two, there was plenty to occupy myself by taking quizzes, polls, and reading funny posts. The Frozen ones are reliably my favorites, but this one about Hans could have been co-written by me and Grace. Haha!!
9. I honestly don’t remember where I was going after that. I am having such a hard time restraining myself from linking to every single one of my favorite posts from OMD, that my train of thought has left the station. <- notice that!! Hannah figured out how to do it on our non-Mac (lol! aka PCs) computers, and I’m super jazzed to have more than just the standard ones! (And I’m I the only one who saw the irony of me calling our computers “non-Macs” instead of PCs, like I’ve called them ever since I learned the difference between the two?)
10. All the acronyms I’ve used is getting on my nerves. Sorry about that. It was that last one that pushed it over the top. Maybe I should stop writing now because I have ten (!!!), and because I need to go soon anyway. 😀
11. Not stopping yet because I have to say: If anyone hasn’t seen Maleficent, please do yourself a favor and watch it, if you can. It’s a remake of Sleeping Beauty, so if you haven’t seen that, you’ll want to see that first. But it is literally AMAZING; I can’t even put it into words properly. The only caveat I would put on this is if you just hate remakes, or are a real stickler to the original, you might not like it.
If you made it through this very irrelevant, sick-brain ramble, you…I’m not sure, it’s really too hard for me to think of how to finish that sentence. I hope you understand. ❤
Oh, oh, I know!! If you made it this far, you get a bonus link to another Oh-My-Disney post which is really for everyone, because it’s such a good reminder!
What is one movie you would think everyone should see? Any random thoughts?