Hi friends! My name is Abbie, and I am a 21 year-old, trying to figure my way through life, and decided to share the process on the internet! Welcome to my little corner! ❤
- I am an introvert, and am very quiet in public situations, but if I know you well and am comfortable around you, I will act like a completely different person.
- I love the idea of travel, and hope to do some in the next few years.
- I am *obsessed* with London, and kinda sorta hope to live there for some portion of my life. Not forever, but for a while.
- I have been a volunteering at Seattle Humane Society for the last 3 years. I mainly walk, train and socialize the dogs, but I am also a foster volunteer, and have fostered several litters of underage puppies (and some kittens, too!).
- Ever since I was small, I have loved horses, and I am never giving up the dream of sometime having one of my own, even if it never comes true.
- As you can probably tell by those last two points, I love animals. I’m not too discriminatory, but dogs, horses and cats are my favorites. ❤
- On that subject, I have a lab, named Admiral, who shares the doggie attention in our house with my brother’s and sister’s dogs, Keely & Bella, respectively.
- One of my favorite ways to relax is reading. N. D. Wilson is one of my favorite authors, and his 100 Cupboard series on audiobook is like a security blanket for me (does that make sense?). It’s something that will make me feel better, no matter what is going on. 😍
- Although most people would consider me an adult, I still feel like a kid inside, which will
probablycome out. ;P
- One of my great loves is music; it flows through my blood. *Some* of my favorite artists include The Afters, Casting Crowns, Matthew West, Brad Paisley and Coldplay.
- I was homeschooled, and am very happy that I didn’t have to go through the motions of traditional school. 💃
- I’m an INFP in the Myers-Briggs system, which I find out thanks to the Personality Hacker Podcast, which is the best podcast on Myers-Briggs, IMO. (I was initially mistyped as an ISFP) My sister actually got me hooked on the podcast, and I love how in depth they go about the meat of the system, and how to use it for personal development.
- In spring of 2016, I discovered the magical world of YouTube, and now follow a bunch of British YouTubers. I consider myself a Phan, Sugglet, PB Gang member, and a Tiny Planet Explorer. (Sorry if you don’t know what these mean…it’s basically nicknames some of the YouTubers I watch have given their viewers.)
- Last but certainly not least, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I do not intend this blog as a platform to push my religion on people; however, as I have already stated, I want to be open and honest with you, and my faith is a part of me.
(Photo credit Ariana Johnson Photography*)
If you have any kind of question, suggestion, or just need someone to talk to, please feel free to contact me! I would love to hear from you! You can reach me at cracksinthefence[at]outlook.com.
* Ariana Johnson is a friend of mine who is an awesome photographer. She puts you at ease, and makes you feel beautiful, and takes gorgeous pictures! Check out her website here!
P.S. If you want to see my first, very random, lengthy and outdated “About Me” from when I was 20, you can see that here. Most of it is still true to some extent, although every once in a while something is off. For example, I still can’t remember ever wanting to live in Vermont? *shrugs*